Shavkat Mirziyoyev announced the main tasks in the field of healthcare until 2030
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- “In Uzbekistan, by 2030, the volume of annual funds allocated from the budget for medicine will be doubled, we will bring this figure to US$6 billion. The healthcare system will be fully digitalized, and a health insurance system will be introduced. Starting next year, the population will be provided with a “guaranteed medical package” through primary health care free of charge for the treatment of the most common 10 diseases and the provision of 6 medical services. Thanks to this, 70 percent of the appeals of the population in need of medical care will be resolved at the primary level,” said Shavkat Mirziyoyev at the congress of UzLiDeP.
Presidential candidate Shavkat Mirziyoyev announced the main tasks in the field of healthcare until 2030.
- reduction of maternal and child mortality, hereditary diseases among children by at least 2 times;
- a 2.5-fold reduction in early mortality from cancer, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus, respiratory diseases and infectious diseases;
- a sharp decrease in the incidence of tuberculosis.
- 120 thousand patients with oncology, 350 thousand patients with diabetes mellitus, 1.5 million patients with cardiovascular diseases will be covered with full-fledged treatment;
- Hepatitis C treatment will be established 100 percent at the expense of the state.
“In order to save the lives of patients with cancer, for the first time in the country, stem cell transplantation will be established. For children from needy families, the costs of such operations will be fully covered by the state,” said Shavkat Mirziyoyev.
As Shavkat Mirziyoyev stated at the congress of UzLiDeP, a new system will be created to support people with disabilities. Now they will be able to choose orthopedic, rehabilitation, medical and pharmaceutical products themselves. The state will pay for them.