A resolution was adopted aimed at creating additional conveniences for making payments by the population
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- President of Uzbekistan Shavakat Mirziyoyev signed a resolution aimed at creating additional conveniences for making payments by the population.
According to the document, from 1 May 2023, commission payments (fees) for rendered payment services for payments whose beneficiaries are budgetary and corporate customers are collected not from the payer - an individual, but by deduction from the payment amount, regardless of the form of payment.
In this case, the amount of commission payments will be determined up to one percent of the payment amount, however, their total amount cannot exceed the limits set by the Central Bank.
The order will apply to:
- payments for all types of state duty and administrative fines;
- payments for public services provided by public service centers, including through the Single Portal of Interactive Public Services;
- payments to preschool educational organizations, general secondary, secondary special, professional, higher educational institutions, as well as institutions of postgraduate education, retraining, advanced training and healthcare;
- payments for all types of utilities;
- payments for the enforcement of judicial acts and acts of other bodies collected by the bodies of the Bureau of Compulsory Enforcement;
- payments to the Electronic Trading Platform "E-auksion" and the Automated Information System "K-Savdo";
- payments for the purchase of tickets for travel in aviation, railway and other types of public transport.
In the future, this list may include additional types of payments.
At the same time, for the period until 1 May 2023, in the city of Tashkent, as a legal experiment, the practice of providing services for withdrawing cash at points of sale and providing services covered by a network of virtual cash desks is being introduced.
The resolution instructs to gradually complete work on the mutual integration of HUMO and UZCARD payment systems, in particular ATMs - by May 2023, payment terminal systems - by the end of 2023.
To make online payments 24/7 through the Single Treasury Account, the information system of the Ministry of Economy and Finance will be integrated into the Central Bank’s Fast Payment System.