Ronaldo: You must believe you can be the best!
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) --
Midfielder of Real Madrid and Portugal Cristiano Ronaldo participated at the press conference in Tashkent and answered to questions of journalists from Uzbekistan.
- What’s main reason for you to visit Uzbekistan?
- I found out about “Youth footballers supporting program” founded by “Uzbekistan Culture and Art Foundation” and I wished to help in this program realizing. I know a little about Uzbek Football, because my former coach Luiz Felipe Scolari told me about it.
- Yesterday you were in Switzerland now you are already in Tashkent. Is it normally for you?
- I’m very glad to meet you today. My today’s visit is not so long, but I will do my best to complete my job. I think, I will come back to Tashkent again one day and will stay here for longer.
- Have you ever head any invitations from Turkish clubs? (Turkish Jihon news agency)
- No I have not, and I can’t say you anything about it.
- Many master-classes have been hold in Uzbekistan recently. Whom would you recommend to invite next?
- I can’t recommend anybody, because all world football stars are friends of main. But I can say definitely, I try to produce all may best today during master class. Every young footballer must believe he can to be the best and aspire for it.
- You are always in the center of world football community. So, Do you feel professional footballer first of all of you became famous due your image?
- Sure, I’m professional footballer and I wish to be known only via football.
- We heard you had proposals from Russia, for example from “Dinamo” Moscow…
- No, I have never heard about it. But I can say, you can never know that will be in the future and you can never know that may happen.
- What do you think about opening your own Youth Footballers training center in the future?
- I think, it is a good idea. When I have some time I visit young footballers’ events. For example, I used break in Spanish championship to visit Uzbekistan and meet talented youth players here.