The centralized drinking water supply is being established in the "Bunyodkor" mahalla of the city of Namangan
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- President Shavkat Mirziyoyev visited the Bunyodkor mahalla in the city of Namangan, talked with local residents, focused on improving their difficult situation. In particular, instructions were given to establish drinking water supply in the makhalla.
In fact, the work on providing drinking water to this region was planned through a tender at the expense of international financial institutions. From now on, in order to speed up the work, budget funds will be attracted.
In this regard, the chairman of the board of JSC "Uzsuvtaminot" Sohib Saifnazarov visited this mahalla, studied the real state of affairs, got acquainted with the work being done.
According to preliminary calculations, the following work is planned in the makhalla:
- construction of a water intake structure, consisting of 8 wells in SGM "Bulokboshi", Yangikurgan region;
- construction of the water distribution water structure "Bulokboshi", consisting of two reservoirs for storing clean water, with a volume of 5000 cubic meters;
- construction of a backbone network with a diameter of 700 millimeters and a length of 20.8 kilometers from the water distribution structure "Bulokboshi" to the SGM "Bunyodkor" in the city of Namangan;
- construction of the Yoshlik water distribution facility, consisting of two reservoirs for storing clean water with a volume of 5000 cubic meters.
- construction of the main water supply network "Yoshlik", with a diameter of 500 mm, with a length of 11 kilometers from the water structure "Yoshlik" to the water structure "Mustakillik";
- laying of internal networks with a length of 22 kilometers in the Bunyodkor SGM, as well as connecting 2800 houses to the drinking water supply network.
As a result, drinking water supply will be provided to the population of Yoshlik, Mustakillikning 5 Yilligi, Akhsikent, Mingterak, Oromgokh, Tinchlik SGMs adjacent to this makhalla.
Measures are now being taken to complete work on the development of design estimates for the facility in a short time. Also, construction and installation work at the facility has begun in parallel.