Uzbekistan and Russia sign a number of documents following the results of the Joint Commission
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- The 4th meeting of the Joint Commission at the level of heads of governments of Uzbekistan and Russia was held at the Government House in Moscow, following which a number of documents were signed. This was reported by the press service of the Russian government.
Prime Minister of Uzbekistan Abdulla Aripov and Prime Minister of Russia Mikhail Mishustin signed a Joint Communiqué following the 4th meeting of the Joint Commission at the level of heads of government.
“Today, Uzbek-Russian relations of comprehensive strategic partnership and alliance have reached a fundamentally new level. In recent years, interstate interaction has intensified, and multifaceted fruitful cooperation is growing dynamically. Undoubtedly, this became possible thanks to the strategic course set by the presidents of Uzbekistan and the Russian Federation,” said the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulla Aripov in his opening speech.
“I believe that the potential of Russian-Uzbek trade and economic cooperation has not yet been fully realized. The common goal is to jointly bring our business ties to a higher level in the near future. Based on equality, mutual respect, taking into account each other’s interests. I am absolutely sure that we can do this,” said Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation Mikhail Mishustin.
The following documents were signed at the meeting:
- Joint communiqué following the 4th meeting of the Joint Commission at the level of heads of government of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Agreement between the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Investment, Industry and Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Agreement between the Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography (Russian Federation) and the Ministry of Economy and Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the provision by the Russian Federation of free technical assistance to the Republic of Uzbekistan for the creation of a state cadastral valuation system in 2023 - 2024.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom (Russian Federation) and the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan on strategic partnership in the field of nuclear medicine.
- Action plan to accelerate joint work on the full functioning of the Tashkent branch of the Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education “Russian National Research Medical University named after. N.I. Pirogov" of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.