Order "Imom Bukhoriy" established in Uzbekistan
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- The law on the establishment of the Imom Bukhoriy order was signed by the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev.
In accordance with the law, the Imom Bukhoriy order consists of two degrees:
- Order "Oliy Darajali Imom Bukhoriy";
- Order "Imom Bukhoriy".
The Order "Oliy Darajali Imom Bukhoriy" is awarded for the high results achieved in the study and wide promotion in the international arena of the life and scientific heritage of great scientists and thinkers who have made a huge contribution to the development of science and culture, including Islamic enlightenment:
-heads of foreign states and governments;
- representatives of parliaments of foreign countries;
- heads and representatives of international organizations, diplomatic missions, consular offices and other equivalent organizations, as well as foreign figures and scientists;
- well-known state and public figures, leaders and leading ulema in the religious and public sphere, outstanding scientists, writers, teachers and scientific researchers of our country.
The Order of Imom Bukhoriy is awarded for merits in the study and promotion of the scientific and religious heritage of our great thinkers, bringing to the population, especially the youth of the country, universal human values and the true essence of the religion of Islam:
-workers of science, education and upbringing, culture, art and literature;
-employees of state and public organizations;
- religious figures;
- scientists and researchers.
Persons awarded with the Oliy Darajali Imom Bukhoriy Order are paid a one-time cash reward in the amount of 70 sizes of basic estimated value (21 million soums), and those awarded with the Imom Bukhoriy Order are paid a one-time cash reward in the amount of 50 sizes of basic estimated value (15 million soums).