Amendments and additions have been made to the Tax Code
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- The Law "On Amendments and Additions to the Tax Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan" was signed by the President.
According to the amendments made, a tax regime has been introduced in certain regions, which provides for a special taxation procedure.
“Selected regions” include:
- Sokh district of Ferghana region;
- Mahalla of Chungar, Rishtan region;
- Mahalla Shohimardon, Yordon of Ferghana region and 2 Toshtepa streets - Khosilot mahalla.
In certain regions, tax rates are set in the following amounts:
- for income tax and profit tax - 1 percent;
- for entrepreneurs - 25 thousand soums on a quarterly basis;
- for social tax:
- for legal entities - 1 percent;
- for individual entrepreneurs - at least 1 basic estimated value per year;
- for value added tax - 1 percent (also applies to relations that have arisen from January 1, 2021).
State bodies provide tax authorities with information on taxable objects in electronic form in real time.
The law comes into force on the day of its official publication.