Citizens’ applications for loans to be accepted through the electronic platform
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- A resolution of the President "On additional measures carried out within the framework of programs for the development of family entrepreneurship" was adopted.
The Resolution approved the Target parameters of financing projects in 2021 under the Programs in the context of sources and lending in the context of regions.
From 1 April 2021:
- applications from citizens and business entities for loans are accepted through the Unified Electronic Platform for Family Business Development Programs;
- When applying for a loan, applicants are given the opportunity to voluntarily choose and apply to one of the banks among Agrobank, Khalq Bank and Mikrokreditbank for obtaining a soft loan under all Programs;
- after the delivery of products (performance of work) by the organization - the supplier of products (performer of work), selected by the borrower, credit funds are allocated to the supplier;
- for self-employed citizens in order to carry out certain types of activities (purchase of the necessary raw materials, spare parts and construction goods for home work, handicrafts, construction of greenhouses, etc.), credit funds can be allocated in cash in the amount of up to 5 million soums;
- the heads of district (city) departments for the support of makhallas and families, district (city) departments of the Agency for Youth Affairs, sectors, as well as chairmen of assemblies of citizens of makhallas, along with commercial banks, are responsible for monitoring the targeted use of loans allocated to citizens included in "Women’s Notebook", "Youth Notebook" and "Iron Notebook".
In order to finance projects for the development of family entrepreneurship, funds in the amount of 1.3 trillion soums will be allocated to increase the authorized capital of authorized banks, including Agrobank - 700 billion soums, Microcreditbank - 400 billion soums and Khalq Bank - 200 billion soums.