UZEX launches new IT services in the field of public procurement
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- In January-November 2020, over 663,300 transactions worth 3.7 trillion soums were concluded on a special information portal for public procurement www.xarid.uz.
As a result of electronic trading, budget and corporate customers saved 804.9 billion soums, which is 11% more than in the same period last year.
The execution rate of the concluded transactions was 92%. Out of the remaining 8% of transactions were canceled with a 2% penalty, without a penalty - 6%.
At the same time, with regard to public procurement, some problematic issues arise related to the cancellation of agreements by mutual agreement. For example, a deal is canceled without levying penalties but without the knowledge of the head of the organization. Such cases occur mainly due to the use of electronic digital signatures simultaneously by several employees of an organization or an enterprise.
In this regard, in order to ensure a high level of information security in the public procurement system, the opportunity has been created to confirm the operations carried out through an SMS code, which customers can use on a voluntary basis. This SMS code will be sent exclusively to the mobile number specified by the head of the organization. The new service will serve to eliminate such misunderstandings arising from the cancellation of contracts without the application of penalties.
The exchange also launched another Telegram bot @UzExXabarBot. The Telegram bot provides detailed information on exchange activities and individual interactive services. In particular, through the bot, clients can receive the necessary information on the procedure for participating in electronic trading, the required advance payment, trading results, regulatory documents and information about active lots.
In addition, with the help of the new bot, the users can timely receive notifications coming to your personal account, subscribe to lots of interest, and also monitor online the status of lots and contracts. This, in turn, will allow entrepreneurs not to lose sight of the necessary government orders, to more actively participate in government procurement and thereby increase their profitability.
In the near future, it is also expected to launch a single information portal on public procurement and further simplify the participation of customers and suppliers in electronic trading. At the same time, the updated portal will have a user-friendly interface and a number of additional functions.