A new system for monitoring and accounting for natural gas is being introduced
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- A resolution of the President "On additional measures for the implementation of the project" Implementation of an automated control and accounting system for natural gas "was adopted.
In accordance with the resolution, within the framework of the project "Implementation of an automated control and accounting system for natural gas" (Project):
- an automated system for monitoring and accounting for natural gas (System) is being introduced on the basis of the principle “production - gas distribution station - border of a district (city) - entrance part of a large section - consumer”;
- metering devices will be primarily installed in regions with a high level of natural gas consumption and debt.
Within the framework of the Project, it is planned to install a total of 3 million 546 thousand 148 electronic natural gas meters.
The system will be installed:
- in Kibray, Zangiata and Tashkent regions - until 1 October 2020;
- in Urtachirchik, Chinaz, Yukorichirchik, Yangiyul and Karmana districts, the cities of Tashkent, Andijan, Bukhara, Gulistan, Jizzak, Namangan, Nukus, Samarkand, Termez, Urgench, Karshi, Kattakurgan, Kokand, Margilan, and other regions with increased debt until 1 February 2021.
Until 1 August 2021, the System, with the installation of modern metering devices, will be fully implemented in all regions of the republic.
In order to finance and implement the Project, a loan of USD 150 million will be attracted by August 1, 2021.
The Ministry of Energy is the executive body responsible for the timely implementation of the Project.
By the decree, a Sector for monitoring the implementation of automated control and accounting systems for electricity and natural gas, as well as the state of settlements, was created in the structure of the Accounts Chamber.
The Accounts Chamber has the following additional tasks:
- analysis of changes in losses of electricity and natural gas in the distribution networks of supplier enterprises;
- monitoring and analysis of the implementation of an automated control and accounting system for electricity and natural gas, electricity and natural gas consumption, mutual settlements and existing accounts receivable and payable with the adoption of appropriate measures in these areas;
- establishment of systemic control over the receipt of funds to special accounts, their intended use, as well as full and timely return of credit funds.
Until 1 June 2021, a modern billing system will be created that will operate synchronously with the System.