STC: The central unit is being tested for COVID-19
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- Information has spread in the media that two coronary heart disease workers have identified a coronavirus.
In this regard, the State Tax Committee informs:
- A coronavirus infection was detected not at the head of the department of the Central Office of the STC and its driver, as given in the reports, but at an employee of the Center for Advanced Studies at the State Tax Committee, which is located in another district of the capital.
Considering that employees of the STC could be in contact with the infected person, the entire Central Office is currently undergoing testing for COVID19 to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection.
It is worth noting that the workflow at the STC is built with strict adherence to quarantine standards:
- at the entrance to the committee, all employees measure the temperature;
- both inside and outside the building are regularly sanitized;
- on each floor there are antiseptic agents;
- All employees wear medical masks and maintain a social distance.