The procedure for providing migrants with houses set
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) –– The Government resolution approved the Regulation on the procedure for providing migrant workers in need of improved housing conditions, apartments in apartment buildings.
In accordance with the Regulation, housing is provided on the basis of a preferential mortgage loan annually from areas (cities) in the prescribed manner.
The provision of housing is carried out in the following stages:
- the applicant, in order to receive recommendations as an applicant, provides the chairman of the selection committee with an application form and documents on the place of permanent residence;
- the commission considers documents within 15 working days;
- when considering an application, the commission determines labor migrants who need to improve their living conditions on the basis of a number of social criteria (the applicant does not have a home in his property, rent, stay in the same house with another family, have many children, etc.).
- based on the results of considering the application and studying the living conditions, the commission decides to provide a written recommendation or to refuse to provide a written recommendation;
- applicants who have been given a written recommendation apply to an engineering company to conclude an initial contract.
As part of the programs for 2020, the allocation of mortgage loans to labor migrants in need of better housing conditions is carried out in the following order:
- grace period - 1 year;
- with a gradually increasing interest rate each year from a fixed 7 percent to the level of the refinancing rate during the first 5 years and in the amount of the refinancing rate in the subsequent period.
Presidential Decree from 20 August 2019 established the allocation of 3,462 apartments in apartment buildings to labor migrants in need of better housing conditions as part of the implementation of state housing programs in 2020.