Uzbekistan plans to amend the Tax Code
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- A draft law "On amendments and additions to the Tax Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, in connection with the improvement of certain rules for the procedure for calculating taxes" has been submitted for discussion.
It is envisaged to amend the Tax Code on:
- abolition of the application of increased rates of property tax and land tax on:
- empty buildings
- unused production areas,
- non-residential buildings,
- objects of construction in progress.
- suspension for individuals of the application of increased rates of land tax when they use land plots without documents or in a larger amount than indicated in the documents confirming the right to a land plot.
- provision of temporary tax benefits to enterprises in the electrical industry.
The discussion will last until 8 December 2022.