STC: in 95.1% the fact of illegal offset of VAT amounts is confirmed
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- Based on requests from taxpayers to study transactions carried out with dubious enterprises, the State tax authorities are organizing an expedited desk audit.
In particular, as of 23 February, in order to clarify the unjustified offset of the amount of value added tax (VAT) in the amount of 554.6 billion soums, a cameral tax audit was completed at 3,306 enterprises in the republic.
- at 3,145, that is, 95.1%, enterprises the fact of implementation of "fictitious" transactions (514.8 billion soums) was confirmed.
Of these, by region:
- 984 enterprises of the city of Tashkent (99.3 billion soums);
- 324 enterprises of Ferghana region (133.6 billion soums);
- 316 enterprises of Bukhara region (30.2 billion soums);
- 296 enterprises of Andijan region (32.8 billion soums);
- 185 enterprises of Kashkadarya region (14.5 billion soums);
- 160 enterprises of Jizzakh region (19.8 billion soums);
- 151 enterprises of Tashkent region (50.9 billion soums);
- 143 enterprises of Syrdarya region (10.8 billion soums);
- 126 enterprises of Navoi region (10.6 billion soums);
- 113 enterprises of Namangan region (52.7 billion soums);
- 101 enterprises of the Republic of Karakalpakstan (3.1 billion soums);
- 90 enterprises of Samarkand region (16.5 billion soums);
- 71 enterprises of Khorezm region (2.7 billion soums);
- 59 enterprises of Surkhandarya region (1.7 billion soums);
- 26 enterprises from the category of large taxpayers (35.8 billion soums).
The fact of illegal offset of the value added tax was partially confirmed in 58, that is, 1.8% of enterprises (11.2 billion soums);
Documents confirming the offset of VAT in the amount of 28.6 billion soums, 103 enterprises, that is, 3.1% of taxpayers were submitted. For this reason, a procedure for an accelerated return of excessively collected funds has been launched against them.
Also, in the process of a cameral tax audit of 118 enterprises, when offsetting the amounts of VAT, assumptions of other offenses were found, with respect to them, taxes were recalculated for 5.3 billion soums.
Consideration of applications continues.