Uzbekistan boxing champions ends
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- As expected, the most interesting final match was in the -60 kg weight category, as the finalist of the Asian Games Shunkar Abdurasulov and the Champion of the Youth Olympics Abdumalik Khalakov fought for victory. The battle ended in favor of Khalakov.
Also, such leaders as Mirazizbek Mirzakhalilov (-57 kg), Bobousmon Baturov (-69 kg), Dilshodbek Ruzmetov (-81 kg) became winners in their weight categories. Aliyor Noraliev (-63 kg) could not get into the ring due to his injury, and the licensee of Tokyo-2020 Sanjar Tursunov (-91 kg) lost to Madiyor Saidrakhimov. In detail:
- 49 kg. Nodirjon Mirzakhmedov - Ibrohim Ishjanov
- 52 kg. Mirshokh Ibragimov - Shahzod Muzaffarov
- 57 kg. Mirazizbek Mirzakhalilov - Khurshidbek Rasuljonov
- 60 kg. Shunkar Abdurasulov - Abdumalik Khalakov
- 63 kg. Asadkhuja Muydinkhujayev - Aliyor Noraliev
- 69 kg. Bobousmon Baturov - Javlonbek Yuldashev
- 75 kg. Saidjamshid Jafarov - Odiljon Aslonov
- 81 kg. Dilshodbek Ruzmetov - Temurkhon Soburov
- 91 kg. Sanjar Tursunov - Madiyor Saidrakhimov
+ 91 kg. Lazizbek Mullajonov - Jahongir Zokirov
Also, the prize of "Rufat Riskiev", which is awarded to the best boxer of the Championship, was awarded to Mirazizbek Mirzakhalilov (-57 kg) and Tursuna Rakhimova (-51 kg).