The Government of Uzbekistan sets a number of restrictions on the movement of vehicles
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) - According to the order of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the Republican Special Commission decided to prepare a program of measures to prevent the entry and spread of coronavirus, set a number of restrictions and take certain measures.
In particular, from 06:00 hours on 30 March 2020 to 00:01 hours on 20 April, traffic between regions, in the cities of Tashkent and Nukus and regional centers, is allowed on the basis of special permits (stickers) issued by public service centers.
These permits are granted to vehicles fixed for the following activities:
- official vehicles of organizations engaged in the sale of food, drugs and medical devices, as well as personal vehicles of workers engaged in permanent labor in these organizations;
- vehicles of legal entities and individuals engaged in pharmacy activities, manufacturing and retailing sanitary products (means of protection against coronavirus infection and disinfection);
- vehicles owned by legal entities and individual entrepreneurs involved in the construction of hospitals and avenues built in Yuqori Chirchiq and Zangiata districts of Tashkent region, Almazar, Chilanzar and Yashnabad districts of Tashkent.
At the same time, it is established that employees of legal entities and individuals are brought to the city of Nukus of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, the city of Tashkent and regional centers by buses (minibuses) in a centralized manner.
At the same time, by decision of a special commission of the Republic, special permissions for the following vehicles are not required for movement in the streets:
- vehicles of employees of the diplomatic services of the Republic of Uzbekistan and foreign states, as well as for members of delegations of international organizations who arrived at the invitation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- official and special vehicles belonging to organizations providing public services to the population and organizations (gas, electricity, heat supply, cold water, sanitation and other organizations);
- official and special vehicles belonging to organizations that provide communication services, as well as for postal items of JSC "Uzbekistan Pochtasi";
- official and special vehicles owned by commercial banks;
- official and special vehicles of enterprises providing medical and epidemiological services;
- vehicles of law enforcement agencies, special and rescue enterprises and organizations;
- vehicles of categories N1, N2 and N3, as well as vehicles for the transport of agricultural products of category M1 (with one passenger);
- motor transport of khokims of regions, cities and districts, and their deputies;
- non-route taxis licensed to carry out passenger transportation (within the administrative territory where they are registered), without passengers, exclusively as a delivery vehicle (courier agent);
- transport of delivery organizations (catering), as well as transport of passenger transportation organizations providing delivery services;
- personal vehicles, in urgent cases, if necessary, emergency medical care (pregnancy and childbirth, in cases of bodily harm, other circumstances that pose a threat to human life);
- special vehicles servicing funeral events;
- vehicles accompanied by vehicles of the road patrol service.
It should be noted that the issuance of special permits for vehicles requiring special permits (with the accompanying documents attached) will be started in the relevant Public Service Centers of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan from 09:00 on 29 March 2020.
The movement of other vehicles, on the basis of a special permit issued by the Ministry of Justice, is permitted only in connection with the activities of these institutions and organizations. Their use for personal purposes is strictly prohibited.