Banking services: fast, convenient, reliable
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- Commercial banks have created all the necessary conditions for using remote banking services without visiting banks. Today, almost all commercial banks have mobile applications. Also, several mobile applications of payment organizations are actively functioning. This, in turn, gives the population the opportunity to use payment services without visiting banks, which is undoubtedly more convenient, faster and more reliable.
Mobile applications of banks and payment organizations have the following advantages:
- the ability to make payments without leaving home;
- making payments without the use of cash, which are potential carriers of infections and viruses;
- the ability to track your own income and expenses;
- reduction of transport and time costs, as well as increased security.
In order to use mobile applications, you must first purchase a bank card issued to the user of the mobile application (if there is no bank card). Currently, commercial banks issue two types of bank cards (HUMO and UZCARD).
For individuals to purchase a bank card and make payments through mobile applications, you must perform the following actions:
- apply to any bank with a passport to obtain a bank card (it is possible to order a bank card online through the official websites of commercial banks);
- replenish a bank card with cash (by visiting a banking services center, or through an ATM with cash-in function);
- activate the SMS notification or telegram message service by connecting the bank card account number to the mobile phone number by visiting the bank, or by connecting it through an ATM or information kiosk;
- download via the Internet platform “Google Play market” (for mobile phones with the Android operating system), or “App store” (for mobile phones with the iOS operating system) a mobile application of commercial banks and payment organizations (the list is attached);
- register in mobile applications, i.e. after entering the number of the purchased credit card and the expiration date, confirm the registration with a secret code received on a mobile phone;
- for security purposes, set a secret code to enter the mobile application.
In carrying out the above actions, banking services are not charged.
Using mobile applications, you can pay not only for utility bills and mobile services, but also payments for government services, notary fees, fines for traffic violations, taxes, Internet services, educational services and charity, it is also possible to pay for delivery groceries and food.