The third plenary meeting of the Senate of the Oliy Majlis take place in Tashkent
Tashkent. Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- Today, on 24 March, the third plenary meeting of the Senate of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan began its work in Tashkent.
In order to ensure sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population and prevent the spread of coronavirus infection, as well as in connection with the suspension of entry and exit from the city of Tashkent on 24 March 2020, the plenary session is held in the form of video conferencing.
The meeting agenda includes discussion of the following issues:
- The Law "On Amendments and Additions to the Criminal, Criminal Procedure Codes of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Administrative Responsibility";
- The Law “On Amendments and Additions to Some Legislative Acts of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Connection with the Improvement of Legislation Aimed at Protecting Personal Rights and Freedoms of Citizens”;
- The Law "On the establishment of the Day of the holiday of the Uzbek language";
- The Law "On the Establishment of the Order "Soglom Avlod Uchun "III and IV degrees";
- The law "On the establishment of the medal" Soglom avlod uchun.
Members of the Senate will also consider the formation of Tuprakkala district as part of Khorezm region and changing the borders of Khazarasp district of Khorezm region.